Benefits of Window Tinting
– Block up to 79% of Heat
– Block 77% of Glare
– Block 99% of Harmful U.V. Ray’s
– Protect Skin and Eyes
– Reduce Heat Loss in Winter, Saving on Heating costs
– Reduce Damage and Fading to Furniture
– Increased Privacy
– Keep 100% of your view
– Maintenance Free
– Cheaper than Blinds
– Conservatory too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter ?
– Expensive furniture, carpets and curtains fading ?
– Sun’s glare giving you a headache ?
– Would you like to see who is at the door without them being able to see you ?
Summer is the time where we want to make the most use of our conservatories, but we find we can’t because it becomes unbearably hot. Window Tinting is one solution that out performs the rest.
Relax, Be Cool and Comfortable
Whilst you can spend lots on blinds and only partially solve the problem, by tinting your windows you are able to keep your view and reduce the amount of heat, glare and harmful UV rays that penetrates into your conservatory. This not only keeps the room at a comfortable temperature, but also helps to reduces fading of items in your conservatory as well as providing privacy at all times.
No Maintenance film means what it says on the tin, and tinting will insure you always enjoy the full pleasure of your conservatory as intended.
Why Reduce Glare?
What Causes Fading?
Maximized Security and Safety
Darker tints make it harder for opportunistic thieves to peer into your house.
Clear Armorcoat films are also available if you want the security and safety without a tint, Armorcoat films also provide 99% UV protection. Please click links to the right to see Armorcoat in action.